Video Gamerz Chronicles-P Video Gamerz Chronicles-P

Spiffy..

Looks promising, hope to what the series is going to bring... Will there be voice acting?

Scott-Falco responds:

of course....
Drawn cartoons without voice acting is lame in my eyes... and ears I guess

Ed Gein Episode 1 Ed Gein Episode 1

Frankly I liked it.

This is a bit too witty for some of the younger NGers. Who probably wouldn't understand the connection between all the characters. I found it quite amusing. Erm, if everything said and done, is he ahem "Playing with himself"?

Numa Numa Hentai Numa Numa Hentai

deffentally different..

I just didn't think the lip syncing for the android/robot/persocom/ what have you.. just didnt seem right.

The whole demonic creature thing truely didnt see that coming, but different strokes for diff. fokes.

Still, intrestresting..

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah I'm still in a learning phase for the whole lyp sync and animation but it's coming along.

Some folks like to stroke when there are no folks around.

L is sick of walkiing L is sick of walkiing

still nice as The DA version

hey dante!
suprised you hadn't submitted this sooner..
walking has one I

Final Fantasy III: Link 1 Final Fantasy III: Link 1

it would be better..

most of the talking portions where drowned out by the music, and the whole sprites in the beganing were very sloppy, but picked up at the end..

Hand of Tangreal Ep Zero Hand of Tangreal Ep Zero

hmmm

What happened to the hand in that first scene?

Lecca responds:

I don't know, I've been trying to work it out myself. It's a movie clip symbol. When I'm inside the symbol. the hand is there. But when I export it, The hand is gone.

It just doesn't make any sense.

EverGeek EverGeek

hmmm..

couldn't just a credit listing avoid so said copy right infrigi-ment?

Go Godzilla Go! Collab Go Godzilla Go! Collab

hmmm..

This is deffentaly not going to get blamed.. I hope It gets front page..

SeizureDog responds:

Right you are about the no-blamming :) As for the front page...well, it would be my first time ever being there :D Would be nice, but I'm not going to count on it.

Mr. Clean's Secret Mr. Clean's Secret

hmmm

I alway thought he was a neo-nazi... darn skin heads..

deviantArt buddies deviantArt buddies

It was good an all..

but please never use that song again.. makes me feel like i'm bleedingfrom the ears... ... could I be in the next one?